The mission of the ACT II Thrift Shop is to partially fund the Madison A Better Chance (ABC) Program and to give humanitarian and other youth related educational, cultural, and social concerns on local, national and global levels. Because of the success of the shop, ACT II is able to make donations to both A Better Chance and other organizations, making a substantial impact on many deserving non-profit organizations. ACT II was established in 2004 and is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
About ACT II
- ACT II’s boutique is filled with collectibles, antiques and a large collection of fine and costume jewelry.
- Books from our book department are categorized and include current bestsellers.
- Clothing for men, women and children is current, very gently used (or new) and in season.
- The art department is known for its fine collection of prints and originals, and picture frames are ready to fill with favorite photos.
- The furniture department includes a selection of small scale furniture, period pieces, dressers, tables, bookshelves, small area rugs and more.
- Most important….ACT II specializes in quality and affordable prices!
Merchandise sold through the Shop comes solely from donations and consignments are not accepted. ACT II is 100 % managed and staffed by volunteers fully committed to its valued shoppers and to its mission of donating its proceeds to youth-related charitable concerns.